Show us your pets

tunariaan

That is a pity, it was about 2 months ago that I picked her up from the SPCA, will get more pics and PM you. To give you an idea of personality I put her in the back of the car when I collected her but before I could get in the front she jumped over the seats into the front and spent the whole trip to Husky Haven with her head on my shoulder. It was very close that I nearly went to my house instead of the Haven. :)

She doesn't seem dominant but she is in a run with two huskies so it is difficult to tell as huskies can be quite pushy.

Very obedient, and confident not scared of people or going into kennels etc.

Edit:

Feedback from Joanne at Husky Rescue, says typical BC, high energy, loves to sit on lap, mostly BC and would make an amazing agility dog.

This ones for you Ian!

http://pulptastic.com/wounded-abandoned-man-turned-life-around/

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the others say, sad and happy tears at the same time, I still get sad when I go back and look at how Emily was when we found her. Great photos thanks.

I am putting together a story for Emily on a similar line and want to include videos.

In the meantime we still do daily updates on the Husky Rescue Facebook group page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/huskyrescuesa/

I posted a new video there this morning.

I hope I am talking to the right person : how is Emily doing ?

Sorry missed your question, if you have access to Facebook best place to see her progress is here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/huskyrescuesa/

Otherwise she is doing well thanks, her weight is now 14.3kg compared to 8kg when we found her and she is getting stronger by the day, you can actually see muscle tissue forming as opposed to just the skeleton she was.

Thanks guys ... Will go to vet and also get an opinion

So 3 weeks later I eventually went to the vet tonight. Cleo lost most mobility the weekend as her hind legs became problematic. I had to physically carry her to garden for wee and bring food etc. Increased medication but no improvement.

Vet did some tests, reckon cancer in the bones. Apparently then it is already spread to organs such as lungs.

So Cleo was put down about 19:30. We are already missing her stacks :-(

post-18551-1394477172,7742.jpg

So 3 weeks later I eventually went to the vet tonight. Cleo lost most mobility the weekend as her hind legs became problematic. I had to physically carry her to garden for wee and bring food etc. Increased medication but no improvement.

Vet did some tests, reckon cancer in the bones. Apparently then it is already spread to organs such as lungs.

So sorry to hear that :(

It's rough to lose our furry friends. *hug*

RIP Cleo

This Is Shelley or Schnauzie rescue from the SPCA already at home and loves her buddies Schatzi and Lillee also Schnauzers.

That good news to me.Enjoy

Sorry to hear man, it is a terrible thing and good luck to you.

Here is a picture for you that helped me get trough putting my dog down not so long ago.

post-14677-0-32650500-1394515815_thumb.jpg

Sorry Joeboy my heart goes out to you... :blush:

Cleo was beautiful & Im sure she enjoyed her many happy years with you.