Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have all done so much for Emily but one more favour please, Emily is a finalist in the Montego Heroic Tails Competition.

Please click on the link below and vote for Emily, you can vote once every 24 hours from each device so vote from your phone and tablet and repeat every day.

Emily asked that if she does win any prizes they will be donated to Husky Rescue to help out the other less fortunate homeless huskies.

http://www.heroictai...alists/view/48/

post-268-0-76015900-1404202319_thumb.jpg

Voted

You guys have all done so much for Emily but one more favour please, Emily is a finalist in the Montego Heroic Tails Competition.

Please click on the link below and vote for Emily, you can vote once every 24 hours from each device so vote from your phone and tablet and repeat every day.

Emily asked that if she does win any prizes they will be donated to Husky Rescue to help out the other less fortunate homeless huskies.

Done

+2 from me again for today :thumbup:

One of the Husky's from Husky Rescue Bloemfontein that we are currently fostering. She is the smallest full grown Husky I have ever seen and is the cutest thing in the world :thumbup:

Here she is protecting "her" bed

post-14677-0-06256300-1404210866_thumb.jpgpost-14677-0-35118800-1404210867_thumb.jpgpost-14677-0-60267700-1404210868_thumb.jpg

A pic of her sleeping on the couch next to my wife's feet.

post-14677-0-83540200-1404210869_thumb.jpg

Dear Friends

Following the unprecedented success of our Facebook ‘Brick in the Wall’ initiative, we have decided to expand the reach of this campaign.

After five years of begging and borrowing, our founder recently signed the transfer papers on the new Dogtown SA property. It is here that over time, the best Rehabilitation Centre in Africa will be created.

But the real work is still ahead of us. The perimeter of this property is 1.5 kilometers, which needs to be fenced and secured.

The general concept of the campaign is pictured below. Each brick costs just R50, and you can donate one brick or 12 to fill a panel. You can dedicate your brick to anyone, use your own name or use it to create exposure for your business.

Once payment notification has been received, plus the name(s) to be placed on the bricks, a new Wall Panel will be posted on our Facebook page, which enjoys more than 46,000 followers.

You can donate a brick in lieu of a gift for someone’s birthday, or any other occasion, or you can immortalize a loved one who has passed away.

Paws Truly

Pat Barr-Sanders : 079 144 0580

post-44959-0-84004500-1404213038_thumb.jpg

Edited by Undun

Ok done!

...but then I saw Widget the blind basset hound and voted for him too...sorry!!! :whistling:

Ok done!

...but then I saw Widget the blind basset hound and voted for him too...sorry!!! :whistling:

Don't worry I have voted for him too, and some of the others with very few votes. I sent the link to my stepdaughter and she felt so bad she voted for every single one. :)

Don't worry I have voted for him too, and some of the others with very few votes. I sent the link to my stepdaughter and she felt so bad she voted for every single one. :)

Haha ja, all dogs/animals are special!

Willow

post-231-0-24660600-1404550810_thumb.jpg

post-231-0-24648700-1404550749_thumb.jpg

Poor thing looks like it is slumming it ? Where are the huggs and kisses and soft toys and ,and. Haha not serious . Very cute. Enjoy. Edited by Tromp