Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to farm in the eastern Freestate Reitz area, but man o man I'm willing to give my tes...... for a piece of heaven in the Karoo. Nothing big or fancy just to chill out on and have some sheep grazing the fields.[emoji20]

Since we're talking pets and Karoo. This is Rufus looking down on our little hidey hole. (Pretty sure I've posted this one already, but what the heck!)

post-17716-0-90469000-1418757574_thumb.jpg

Since we're talking pets and Karoo. This is Rufus looking down on our little hidey hole. (Pretty sure I've posted this one already, but what the heck!)

Exactly what I'm talking about, small, beautiful, pristine and o so blerrie peaceful!

Exactly what I'm talking about, small, beautiful, pristine and o so blerrie peaceful! I take it that even the "sonbesies" keeps one awake during the day.

And today was my turn...

RIP my Beautiful Boy - all who knew him were in awe of what a great dog he was.

He has left a huge gap but at least he is with out pain and discomfort now.

11 and a half was a good innings but it was his time and I was with him til the end...

<3 <3

Sorry for your loss...

Hope they dont get into to much trouble together.

Apparently Ray is a bit on the naughty side, but hey, it's holidays - I say they need to live a little :)

My brother's dog, Jock all grown up. He's having his first sleepover with Ray (black lab) as they go away for the holidays.

attachicon.gifIMG-20141216-WA0000.jpg

Your picture made me think of "dog language", more specifically "Lab language". Anybody with the most basic of understanding will know what they were saying: "YES, we KNOW he is going to throw us that COOKIE right NOW!" Unless you were playing BALL indoors, in which case YOU were being naughty.

Your picture made me think of "dog language", more specifically "Lab language". Anybody with the most basic of understanding will know what they were saying: "YES, we KNOW he is going to throw us that COOKIE right NOW!" Unless you were playing BALL indoors, in which case YOU were being naughty.

Sadly I only get to watch Jock grow up by proxy - pics and videos from down under :(

Geez I miss my 4 dogs. The worst part for me in the holidays is to leave them at home. But it's for the better.

Checking in on them every now and again on my cctv system. Just breaks my heart to see them lying there waiting for us.

Geez I miss my 4 dogs. The worst part for me in the holidays is to leave them at home. But it's for the better.

Checking in on them every now and again on my cctv system. Just breaks my heart to see them lying there waiting for us.

Leaving the woofs at home is always tough for me. Kel, my ex, is great with feeding them and my mate, Egg, always pops in to see how they're doing, but I still feel so guilty about not being there for them. Jan's going to be a test when the new border collie arrives and I'm off to Durbs for a week.

attachicon.gif001.jpgMax on the left 6 years old and Goldie now pushing 9. The years fly by and us humans get a little bit older every year, but when I look at our "puppies" they get older quicker but they stay happy for longer. 

Its funny how dogs are always happy...