Show us your pets

tunariaan

In post 5784 the 2nd pic is of Julius. About 10 now. At his annual checkup in April everything was 100. About a month later we felt a lump, diagnosed as cancer in the bones. Not treatable. While at the coast he started to struggle to breath. X-rays today show it has moved quickly into the lungs.

Vet said we must choose a day to let him sleep. Busy buying some Dros ribs for his dinner tonight. Will be a week to be remembered.

Quite tough actually even if it is my 3rd Rotties that I have to euthanase.

Sorry J69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First vet bill for my bully. 

She went to the vet because her eyes was tearing since she arrived. 

Very bad case of eye infection and she will have to get anesthesia tomorrow to clear the infection out.  

On another note. My Siberian Husky gets the hiccups quite often. Is this normal?

Not very common, might want to speak to your vet in case of some kind of problem with diaphragm.

I can make some enquiries with my Husky Rescue people if you like?

Not very common, might want to speak to your vet in case of some kind of problem with diaphragm.

I can make some enquiries with my Husky Rescue people if you like?

If you get around to it. Please.

If you get around to it. Please.

It seems the most common causes are eating too fast or stress. Does it normally happen after eating or any other event or just randomly?

If he/she eats very quickly you can try a slow feeder bowl which has protrusions which make it more tricky to get to the food and forces them to eat slower. Also important not to exercise for a good while after eating.

It seems the most common causes are eating too fast or stress. Does it normally happen after eating or any other event or just randomly?

If he/she eats very quickly you can try a slow feeder bowl which has protrusions which make it more tricky to get to the food and forces them to eat slower. Also important not to exercise for a good while after eating.

After eating. She is almost 4 months old, and eats, like most pups, way too eagerly. 

Those bowls work very well. My one dog ate too fast, prone to vomit afterwards or bothering the others who were still eating. Using a bowl that is less complex than the picture but same idea and no more issues

• 4 weeks later...

I tried it when Joey came back after a severe bloating incident. He just flips it over and gobbles on merrily.

:lol:  classic!

I tried it when Joey came back after a severe bloating incident. He just flips it over and gobbles on merrily.

Nail it to the floor.  :whistling: