Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Newest addition to the family fitting in very nicely. Little female black lab called Mila.

A bit of an adjustment though, Diesel (just over 1yr old male boxer) has a bit too much energy for her and wants to play non stop - so she gets a bit irritated and snaps at him in the face (nothing too serious), but he has developed a bit of a wound on his cheeks. Shame, he is a sweetheart though, doesn't even flinch or try to retaliate at all - don't think he would hurt a fly

And he has now unfortunately been dropped off at the vet to get the chop to his manhood, never liked doing that to a dog, but I can't have puppies running around here in a few months!

Anyway, after a few days of adjustment they are best friends.

post-82251-0-43232700-1546498355_thumb.jpg

Newest addition to the family fitting in very nicely. Little female black lab called Mila.

A bit of an adjustment though, Diesel (just over 1yr old male boxer) has a bit too much energy for her and wants to play non stop - so she gets a bit irritated and snaps at him in the face (nothing too serious), but he has developed a bit of a wound on his cheeks. Shame, he is a sweetheart though, doesn't even flinch or try to retaliate at all - don't think he would hurt a fly

And he has now unfortunately been dropped off at the vet to get the chop to his manhood, never liked doing that to a dog, but I can't have puppies running around here in a few months!

Anyway, after a few days of adjustment they are best friends.

IMG-20190103-WA0000.jpg

Aah they are both gorgeous!

• 2 weeks later...

Well spotted....

attachicon.gifIMG_7926.JPG

One of those " once you've seen it " pics ?. There are two dog faces . The main dog faces to the right. Her? ear forms the ear and eye of a smaller dag facing to the left. Enyone else " spot it " ?

69badbb1acb72451e6d0f721ec93a74f.jpg

We had Scrub a Pup here to give Baloo a summer cut. They have a slick setup in the back of their van, and they are great with Baloo. Highly recommend them.

Sadly, Baloo looks like he has been spending too much time with the hipsters and has started wearing skinny jeans. c7f6e9fe18dd3be5fc47777c050f630c.jpg

Working off that extra weight...Bruce loves walks he always has, but we got a bit lazy with taking him and he gained a lot of weight..so the boys started walking him again in Dec..when he sees the lead he gets excited and runs straight to the gate..hell he even tried to climb through the window to get to the gate the other day [emoji102] This afternoon I went with for his second walk of the day (because he was howling to go again.)

8ff6aa889a24c7762bb65936d55d09a4.jpg995996507090e9c3c5ad75a0a30d207c.jpg