Show us your pets

tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So after one lesson of puppy school we have mastered the art of Sit, Take Nicely, down and heel.  GSD x Sheltie makes for one incredibly clever dog.  Worthy of the name Lucy.

And then playtime happens and Lucy turns into Lucy(fer)  :devil:

post-15215-0-93867700-1578902039_thumb.jpeg

So after one lesson of puppy school we have mastered the art of Sit, Take Nicely, down and heel. GSD x Sheltie makes for one incredibly clever dog. Worthy of the name Lucy.

And then playtime happens and Lucy turns into Lucy(fer) [emoji317]

Aaaw that's great. They learn so fast.. well done Lucy

I'm also super stoked that she and the other two dogs have managed to sort out the pecking order - we were a bit worried with two old dogs and one puppy with attitude who challenged them.  Took about 3 weeks of growling and one episode each of a real bollocking from the older dogs and things have settled down perfectly.  Dude aka "The Fun Police" still still keeps a wary eye, but the other two are playing up a storm.

When you wake up with your tongue stuck to the pillow...

attachicon.gifIMG_4497.jpg

Ha Ha. I once woke up with  really sticky hair and realised that my female GSD had been sleeping on my hair at some stage in the night  and drooled on it... beautiful not.  

I did then realise that sharing my bed with her  was probably not ideal no matter how cute she was or how much she loved to cuddle.

So moved all the dogs to the lounge, much to their horror till they discovered how comfy the couches were. Biggest waste of money ever was the big comfy dog beds I bought them, never used as they managed to avoid all obstacles I put on the couches and slept  on them all night.  

Meet Stella. Eight weeks old the cutest thing on four legs. Fetched her from the airport this afternoon and having trouble to get the family to put her down for long enough so that I can see if she can walk at all! :D

post-17716-0-70554700-1578933792_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

Meet Stella. Eight weeks old the cutest thing on four legs. Fetched her from the airport this afternoon and having trouble to get the family to put her down for long enough so that I can see if she can walk at all! :D

We forget how short our time is with our furry companions today they're cute and cuddly, tomorrow their characters make us laugh or despair, eventually they become our faithful protectors and companions, their twilight years are filled with simple love and respect. Enjoy the journey it's worth it every time.

Nothing in the world cuter than a lab pup

Gorgeous pup. My BFF, Murray, a golden lab left me a few months ago.  Massive labrador shaped hole in my heart.  I will get another when a space opens up at home.  

Gorgeous pup. My BFF, Murray, a golden lab left me a few months ago.  Massive labrador shaped hole in my heart.  I will get another when a space opens up at home.  

Very sorry for your loss.  Even though a few months ago the void they leave is still fresh. 

Edited by Red Robin

Oh my goodness.. just look at that..

Stella is just adorable