tunariaan

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stella seems to have no fear of the waves, simply bulldozed through the shore break and treated the freezing Blouberg surf like it was a kiddies pool. Got worried at one stage when she missed a retrieving dummy and kept swimming further out - towards a sup boarder - poor guy wouldn't have been happy to be dragged to the beach! ;)  Messy, messy salty sandy wet and smelly car - all in keeping with how we roll.

post-17716-0-24093600-1613826174_thumb.jpg

Edited by DJR

Aaaw so there is a serious case of a doggo missing his person and a person missing his doggo.

Enzo looks for my son all the time and my son is really missing his good boy.

We decided we'd just wait until my son is settled into varsity life and he can just see how things go with his schedule and hockey and what not else before moving Enzo down.

Rocket, my 9 month old Australian Cattle Dog, needs plenty of exercise. I initially took him on runs, but he didn't get the mileage he needs. Therefore we go for rides. Rocket on a lead turns my bike into an e-bike for the first kilometer. He sticks with me and, for a youngster, is very well behaved. We only ride at quieter times.

Up to last week, I could still drop him down G-Spot. This morning I had him at my heels and had to let to let it all hang out to stay ahead.

post-33762-0-49966300-1614769811_thumb.jpg

post-33762-0-40319000-1614769819_thumb.jpg

Rocket, my 9 month old Australian Cattle Dog, needs plenty of exercise. I initially took him on runs, but he didn't get the mileage he needs. Therefore we go for rides. Rocket on a lead turns my bike into an e-bike for the first kilometer. He sticks with me and, for a youngster, is very well behaved. We only ride at quieter times.

Up to last week, I could still drop him down G-Spot. This morning I had him at my heels and had to let to let it all hang out to stay ahead.

What a fantastic dog.My friends in Mokolodi had one.I remember when it was a puppy.

Took my grandson Noah to go meet and play with my mate Thys' dogs Lady and Pote (mother and daughter)

This kid absolutely loves animals, had a Russian dwarf hamster called Bella that sadly died a few weeks ago. Long story but his Dad and new partner won't have pets, he'd love to get a dog!e981ab751509a887f97ca4fe52750e15.jpg

• 2 weeks later...