Show us your pets

tunariaan

Our cat Batman absolutely loves hanging around when I work in the garage and I recently built my own Lithium power pack for my camping fridge, I would say Batman is quite chuffed with his contribution!

attachicon.gifCat on the fridge.jpg

Nicely camoflaged Batman

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah did I have one excited dog when I said we are going to see his human.. Man he hopped into the trailer no issues[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Now just waiting at the school for my other son [emoji23]post-39623-1617269476205.jpg

Edited by Gen

............he hopped into the trailer no issues[............

I'm sure I've told this story before, but it is such a good one, it could have been an April 1 story:

A mate from our "gundog group" used to do pointer field trials and had himself a very smart trailer built for his dogs. Then he worried about towing it on a dusty dirt road and whether his dogs would be able to breathe with the dust cloud and all. So, he got into the trailer and his wife towed him a few kiometres  along a farm road, then pulled over to see how he was doing. Just as she got out of the car, someone else stopped and asked for directions. She said that she was unfamiliar with the area, but she'll ask her husband. She called him and as she opened the trailer to let him out, the other driver decided that he no longer needed directions, wound up his window and left in a hurry. He wasn't taking any chances with a crazy woman like her! :D  :D True story!

???????????????????????????????? this made my year! Dik funny! ????????????????

I'm sure I've told this story before, but it is such a good one, it could have been an April 1 story:

A mate from our "gundog group" used to do pointer field trials and had himself a very smart trailer built for his dogs. Then he worried about towing it on a dusty dirt road and whether his dogs would be able to breathe with the dust cloud and all. So, he got into the trailer and his wife towed him a few kiometres along a farm road, then pulled over to see how he was doing. Just as she got out of the car, someone else stopped and asked for directions. She said that she was unfamiliar with the area, but she'll ask her husband. She called him and as she opened the trailer to let him out, the other driver decided that he no longer needed directions, wound up his window and left in a hurry. He wasn't taking any chances with a crazy woman like her! :D :D True story!

Super excited about next weekend, we can start showing again! Cape Rottweiler Club is hosting their Championship show and Quintus will be competing in the SA bred category. He’s bulked up a bit since I’ve upped his portions from 1,2kg to 1,5kg of Doggobone. His father, who was a Champion Dog and the most gentle of rotties I’ve ever come across, passed away a few weeks back so Im hoping to add to his legacy. f12382fb709b24edfad2b2a3915defd9.jpgd72682650aa31bc681c4bcf332c26d06.jpg

Edited by gemmerbal

Hey fellow dog lovers I'm putting this here as it's urgent and for a friend. If anyone can at least help with fostering. Unfortunately all family members live in complexes and there's nowhere for the dog to go.post-44041-0-70697400-1617427603_thumb.jpgpost-44041-0-07431100-1617427592_thumb.jpg

Who is the digger? :D

I'm betting its the one lying with his head between his paws and thinking about the next plant that needs to be dug up

Edited by SwissVan

I learnt a new word today

attachicon.gifIMG_2370.JPG

We had a dog that used to do that.. Don't ask me what kind of dog, he was a rescue all I know is he was a dog with a little Maltese (maybe) in him.

Who is the digger? :D

the only one that cost money is the digger and instigator of general madness, Dave the lab

Dave is rather large for 5 months but that's probably from stealing food from the gardener, the other dogs, off the weber, the cats and pretty much anyone or anything

post-81229-0-87707800-1617968604_thumb.jpg

My gang chilling

This made me smile Wayne. Thought I was the only one who put old burglar guards on the lawn holes to stop my lab from digging there again.

Wish I had a solution to stop her destroying the washing line . And the electric cabling under my caravan

1f851487ca46fae2bb6fa9ddfd411a2d.jpg

“Bokkie” +/- 15 year old foxie / wirehair cross. He was my sons great grandmothers only companion. We adopted him when she became too frail early in 2018.

The little fellow is currently recovering (doing well) from a stroke he suffered on Monday.

Yup totally spoilt and more of a child than a dog!