Is this from CO2

Redbaobab

Is this caused by CO2 or something else???

I've seen the usual 'rubbery web-like bouncing ball type clumps of silicone' that come out of a tyre after a CO2 bomb has been used but I've never seen anything like this before. My bike stood for a couple of weeks but the back wheel is perfectly fine still, so it can't be inactivity. The silicone seems to have hardened, it's very puzzling.

post-10019-0-37011200-1316773485.jpeg

that looks like alien goo, i'd be worried....

i'd be on the lookout for aliens...

my suggestion: stock up on ammo and food, barricade yourself in a panic room and just wait the situation out.

my suggestion: stock up on ammo and food, barricade yourself in a panic room and just wait the situation out.

Good one - Just had to pick myself up off the floor :clap:

Looks like an undercooked egg omelette!!

BUT I'm sure it will still seal any holes that you might get!!

Joe's No Flats - Not the biggest fan of it but it was a gift. The bottle will be finished after the new load of sealant thank goodness, then it's onto Stan's :thumbup:

Come on tell the truth. Thats your own HOME GROWN derivative of sealant. Trying to blame JOE! Shame on you. :P :P :P

It's called "Latex Memory", not unlike plastic memory. In this case it proves that your tubeless sealant was made of expired Chinese (size small) condoms. (Those that don't get sold to the KZN government)

It's called "Latex Memory", not unlike plastic memory. In this case it proves that your tubeless sealant was made of expired Chinese (size small) condoms. (Those that don't get sold to the KZN government)

HAHAHAHA!

But yes, lumps can be caused by CO2.