50k's at Northern Farm

El Dodgius Bastardo

Give us a few more weeks (just work is keeping us busy) and we hope to have a 40-50km standard route at NF soon. A rock garden of sorts will be coming as well - if we get time to cut it - time time time......

The single track with the wooden bride is now a permenant feature as is the new single track before you go onto Fish Eagle Dam wall.

The track that used to be open to horses only by the canal - before you took the long hill home is also a permanent feature - just need to sign post it.

So MOST of the new stuff on the normal side of the farm will stay. Just gotta stay away from the Equestrian side.

But the signs will come - Neil and I just do not have enough time in our days to get it all done. It took us 3 days last week - hope the boss does not find out .....

Awesome, thanks Ian!

I will upload the garmin file for it tomorrow and send you the link. If you have a garmin too you will be able to download it as a route for your device :thumbup:

sorry, I know this question has been asked a thousand times, how is the security there now? I been away for a few months so not upto date with the latest happenings.

I know they got security on the farm now, are there still incidents on the farm or just outside?

thanks

Inside is cool, security all over on patrol. Outside...big no-no

Had jacking there a week or two ago.

Cool thanks, safe enough to ride alone?

I will upload the garmin file for it tomorrow and send you the link. If you have a garmin too you will be able to download it as a route for your device :thumbup:

Just remember we used parts of the farm yesterday that are not normally open to MTB. We are working on getting more of the farnm open to MTB but if people do not stay claer of the "no go" area we struggle to convince the authorties that we can be trusted with more area.

Hi

See the Northern far, 4Okm route (I just cannot attach a GPX file for some reason) - the route is not marked yet - but you can ride it.

We are busy marking it.

If someone can tell me how to attache a GPX file I will upload it.

Ian

Guest agteros

Hi

See the Northern far, 4Okm route (I just cannot attach a GPX file for some reason) - the route is not marked yet - but you can ride it.

We are busy marking it.

If someone can tell me how to attache a GPX file I will upload it.

Ian

Zip it (Send to compresed folders in Windows) and then attach the .zip file that got created

can someone please tell me where i can find a map... ANY map of Northern Farms on their web site.... there is a spot where they mention the routes and a (GPS route here) but i cannot click on those as they do not high light......