[Event] Triple Challenge

Sarah_M

Event Name: Triple Challenge
When: 6 November 2011
Where: Pietermaritzburg to Inanda Dam, Kwazulu-Natal
Category: Multisport

The Triple Challenge is turning 10 this year. So book your date now for Sunday the 6th November 2011.The truly African experience takes athletes and teams on a multisport journey through some of South Africa’s most breath taking scenery as they Trail Run 20kms from Pietermaritzburg to Camperdown through 3 game reserves, Mountain Bike 52kms from Camperdown through the beautiful valley of 1 000 hills to Inanda Dam and then end off their race with either a paddle of 18kms with 2 short portages for the Multisport event or a 7kms Trail Run for the Multicross event. You can enter as an individual or in a team of 2, 3 or 5 people with various options. So it’s really user friendly and spectator friendly as well. It’s a great challenge for friends, clubs, schools or corporates but especially for the individual that wants to “Race Themselves” over this testing course.

Go to Event Page