Sani2C 'Race' to swap for 'Adventure'

Ingo

Hi,

I have a Sani2C 'Race' entry to swap for an 'Adventure' entry. If you want to upgrade then give Judy a call @ www.sani2c.co.za and say you want to upgrade. She will then swap us around without too much fuss - except for a R250 admin fee of course.

Alternatively PM me and I'll give her a call to arrange everything.

Thanks,

Ingo

Sorry to hijack your thread:

I have a mate who has a Trail entry and would REALLY love to do the Race instead.

Sorry to hijack your thread:

I have a mate who has a Trail entry and would REALLY love to do the Race instead.

Sorry, Adventure only.

Hi,

I have a Sani2C 'Race' entry to swap for an 'Adventure' entry. If you want to upgrade then give Judy a call @ www.sani2c.co.za and say you want to upgrade. She will then swap us around without too much fuss - except for a R250 admin fee of course.

Alternatively PM me and I'll give her a call to arrange everything.

Thanks,

Ingo

Hijack on

Daar skuif Team GS nounet een plek op in die Race!

Julle manne raak nou sag. Geen Cape Pioneer Trek die jaar en nou die Adventure volgende jaar . . . een van die dae is julle 'n dames span :clap:

Hijack off

Edited by GSNieP

Hijack continued :-)

Anyone want to swap from the Adventure to ride with mates in the Trail?

PM me please :)

Anyone want to swap an Adventure team entry for my mates Trail entry so he can join us in Adventure?

Oops sorry swift just realised we were after the same thing.

Edited by XTC1

I would do a swap from adventure to trail but the one bunch of friends can't get more leave so they have to do the adventure. Would just be strange, My GF doing her first sani in the trail with a good mate of mine while I ride the adventure with another friend......

Don't know how you managed to organize that you ride with your buddy while your GF rides with someone else, you obviously have some good negotiation skills.

The guy I'm trying to get an entry for the Adventure for is riding with his wife but I'm actually starting to think it'll be more fun as a boys weekend away.

Don't know how you managed to organize that you ride with your buddy while your GF rides with someone else, you obviously have some good negotiation skills.

The guy I'm trying to get an entry for the Adventure for is riding with his wife but I'm actually starting to think it'll be more fun as a boys weekend away.

Wait for it, it gets better, the buddy swift01 is riding with is a girl...swift can sell ice to an eskimo :lol:

Ok so I left some details out. I am riding with another chick while the GF is riding with a married man ha ha. At least I won't be sleeping in a tent with someone that snores :-)

Hijack on

Daar skuif Team GS nounet een plek op in die Race!

Julle manne raak nou sag. Geen Cape Pioneer Trek die jaar en nou die Adventure volgende jaar . . . een van die dae is julle 'n dames span :clap:

Hijack off

Ok, het nou net 'n eMail vir Judy gestuur so nou wag ons vir resultate.

Julle 'Team GS' moffies moet julle self geniet, Rex het my so broken gery met laasjaar se CPT dat ek hom sommer ge'fire' het as spanmaat. Hy doen nou CPT met 'n sterker VET so hulle behoort goed te doen.

Julle moet maar nogsteeds ligloop as ek dit so kyk, Rex en sy vrou ry volgende jaar Sani so hulle tyd sal seker nogsteeds beter wees as julle s'n... LOL!!!

Edited by Ingonis Normous