My two new rides

Tiny K

So here they are, my two new rides :D Bought the Yamaha and a really good price - too good to let go by (we were looking at buying one only in December though).

Bought the CIOCC (CHEE-OH-CH) from a fellow hubber at an awesome price too :thumbup: Glad there aren't many guys riding 60cm frames these days :thumbup:

I see some good times ahead.... but first need to get a SRAM groupo to get this beast going (the frame that is). The Yamaha does 17Km/L with speeds of, well, enough.

post-14551-0-24937400-1317277239.jpg

Love those Tenere's, saw one this morning between Stell and SSW around 7H15...might have been you on your way to GB?

If you post a photo of small h, it would be your 3 rides.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://www.wtfux.net/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/24c47_129184545532832331.jpg

So here they are, my two new rides :D Bought the Yamaha and a really good price - too good to let go by (we were looking at buying one only in December though).

Bought the CIOCC (CHEE-OH-CH) from a fellow hubber at an awesome price too :thumbup: Glad there aren't many guys riding 60cm frames these days :thumbup:

I see some good times ahead.... but first need to get a SRAM groupo to get this beast going (the frame that is). The Yamaha does 17Km/L with speeds of, well, enough.

post-14551-0-24937400-1317277239.jpg

CONGRATS!

Wishing you many stunning miles.

And lots of pain and glory on the Ciocc!

Nice bike, is that a 21inch front wheel, looks like it. I thought they came out with 19inch wheels on the front.

I you want to do a nice trip, ride from I think its Lambertbay to Groenrivier on the west coast, best bike trip I have ever done.

Love those Tenere's, saw one this morning between Stell and SSW around 7H15...might have been you on your way to GB?

I know there are two around in the morning. It wasn't me coz I only dropped the wife at work at 7:20 this morning.

If it helps, my helmet is white with a dragon print on it.

Nice bike, is that a 21inch front wheel, looks like it. I thought they came out with 19inch wheels on the front.

I you want to do a nice trip, ride from I think its Lambertbay to Groenrivier on the west coast, best bike trip I have ever done.

My 'best' bike trip was up to Groot Brak and then back via Stilbaai.

Looking at planning a lekker road trip up the east coast up to Durb's, then inland to PTA, then back via Bloem and Kimberley, back to CT.

Did it a couple years back in my bantam so I know it's do able. Just that there is now lees space to pack stuff.....

Mate of mine in SSW also has a Tenere. He put Akrapovic pipes on it. Apparently sounds glorious.

you want to hear a glorious sound .... ? fit after marker pipes to a triumph

tripples are the best :thumbup:

post-5319-0-11481900-1317315144.jpg