Lights @ CWC

Grondpad

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice price if it is the same as the magic Shine. Let me knwo if you order one. Maybe we can split the shipping?

ag tog, just ordered and paid for mine, next time :thumbup:

Don't see Magicshine as a brand. Its probably ONE company that makes a kazillion of these lights, and Magicshine is just one of the names they stick on it. This will 99.99999999999% give you the same performance as any light that looks similar. Get one, this is very cheap.

They are all copied from the Lupine Tesla anyway, you can't knock-off a knock-off, can you ? :lol:

Very good deal IMO, tempted to get a second one

looks like all these lights are manufactured by the same supplier. however they probably get sold on with different batteries.

at that price get one ... you will not be disappointed and will received excellent value for money.

Yup, it's a magicshine. A good few folk that bring them in in bulk and rebrand them. This one even comes with a colour box (eh?)

Yep, but they did say that teh specials would be changing daily, so I'm not really surprized.

Yea, got mine in time whoop :clap:

Yep, but they did say that teh specials would be changing daily, so I'm not really surprized.

How much were they?