Garmin Ant Agent

chris_w_65

I reloaded my PC recently and I had trouble getting the Garmin to pair with the ANT+ stick. I fiddled around and can't remember what I did but I eventually managed. I have just reloaded my PC again and same problem

Windows 7 64bit

Garmin 310XT (ANT+ only, no USB)

ANT Agent 2.2.17 (drivers are OK in Device Manager and says device is working properly)

I have pairing enabled on the watch and in the ANT Agent. A message pops up on my PC asking if I want to pair and I click yes, then a message appears on my Garmin asking if I want to pair and I click yes. After about a minute of trying the ANT Agent gives up and suggests that pairing may not be enabled on the Garmin.

Any tips please? This is frustrating and I want to download my rides :thumbdown:

OK, sorted. They say the Garmin must be within 3m of the ANT stick, it was about 1m away. I placed it on top of my PC wich is about 20cm and it seems to have paired ok :thumbup: :thumbup: