[Event] Vori-Berg MTB Series # 10

Team SL

<b>Event Name:</b> Vori-Berg MTB Series # 10<br/><b>When:</b> 8 October 2011<br/><b>Where:</b> Pretoria, Gauteng<br/><b>Category:</b> MTB<br/><br/>The next race is this coming weekend on the 8th of October 2011

We have had some welcomed rainfall :clap: over the weekend and this will definately bennefit the lush bushveld that we transverse on our routes.

I am busy checking the route for saturdays race and look forward to seeing alot of riders here for a enjoyable day out on the bike.

Entries are still open on www.cyclelab.com and for further info visit www.waterpoint.co.za

Cheers and keep those wheels turning.

Clive<br/><br/><a href="https://www.bikehub.co.za/events/event/342-vori-berg-mtb-series-10/">Go to Event Page</a>

Edited by Team SL

Route is all marked and looking good

Entries close at 23h00 tonight.

Cheers

Clive

Clive,

Is this still 2 laps for the 60km?

Clive,

Is this still 2 laps for the 60km?

MJ,

yes it is still two laps,

however i am pondering the thought to invite some hubbers that will be keen on seeking some new trails that we can add to the existing route.

Would like to increase the 30km to 35km+ and see if we can get a 60km single loop. This will be for 2012.

So if there are some of you that are keen drop me a mail and we can take it from there.

See you saturday

late entries will be accepted on race day from 06h30 onwards

Edited by Team SL

well done to the organizers, did the race today of the first time this year, after so badly wanting to do it again after doing it a few times last year.

marking was top notch, and the route was nice and challenging so really enjoyed, will definitely have to go back and better my time after a front wheel blow out, after hitting a sharp rock i'm guessing, (quite scary stuff going 30 odd km down a rocky decent with a tire that has no air :blink: )

and i must commend the people at the water points today, you guys did a great job, very friendly and the water was nice and cold :thumbup:

well done to the organizers, did the race today of the first time this year, after so badly wanting to do it again after doing it a few times last year.

marking was top notch, and the route was nice and challenging so really enjoyed, will definitely have to go back and better my time after a front wheel blow out, after hitting a sharp rock i'm guessing, (quite scary stuff going 30 odd km down a rocky decent with a tire that has no air :blink: )

and i must commend the people at the water points today, you guys did a great job, very friendly and the water was nice and cold :thumbup:

+1 on all the above! Just glad I got outa there fast! It is flipping hot and I even have some kickass sunburn!!!

Sitting on the couch staring at the TV! Dog tired.