Spring Cup 168km race

chris_w_65

Anyone doing it. Entries close today, I have entered already. I did the Autumn Cup and it was the same format, 6x laps of the cradle :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by chris_w_65

I'm doing it!!! The Autumn Cup was good fun, and it seems that numbers are up from that race. I'm supposed to be doing it in a team of 2 (each do 4 laps for a total of 112 km), but may end up helping my team mate out who has a spot of the flu (so may end up doing 5 laps). Promises to be a great day (the Autumn Cup was loads of fun). Entries have closed, but I'm told that entry tomorrow morning is still possible.

They will still take entries tomorrow, I also did the Autumn cup and it is actually 172km, those extra 4km make a big difference :o

When I collected my number yesterday they had about 80 entrants

I'm doing it!!! The Autumn Cup was good fun, and it seems that numbers are up from that race. I'm supposed to be doing it in a team of 2 (each do 4 laps for a total of 112 km), but may end up helping my team mate out who has a spot of the flu (so may end up doing 5 laps). Promises to be a great day (the Autumn Cup was loads of fun). Entries have closed, but I'm told that entry tomorrow morning is still possible.

My race # is 15, black and white Cannondale, CL kit

Good to hear that there were already 80 entrants yesterday - I seem to remember that at registration for the Autumn Cup there were only about 30.