Bike thiefs caught (in UK)

AndreZA

that's quite rad to watch but how many frikken man hours go into watching all the bike sheds before they catch someone red handed?!

that's quite rad to watch but how many frikken man hours go into watching all the bike sheds before they catch someone red handed?!

Hmm. Rad hey? You have any idea how many freakin' CCTV cameras there are in the UK?

You won't even have finished pizzing in the booshes and a rozzer will be tapping you on the shoulder. <_<

Edited by The Drongo

Hmm. Rad hey? You have any idea how many freakin' CCTV cameras there are in the UK?

You won't even have finished pizzing in the booshes and a rozzer will be tapping you on the shoulder. <_<

LOL!! Thats so true, now thats real job creation. I think London has the most bikes reported stolen after New York, so why not invest all those hours & cameras. I'm glad something is being done about it, as I was a vicitim at this very spot.

Plenty of CCTV's in the UK, with the recent riots they were able to identify and arrest many of vandals using CCTV.

they say its only in South Africa where they steal hey?

In SA they don't get caught....look at Neils Wheels...more stolen bikes found at his shop than tik koppe on street but yet he still trades...in the UK they atleast catch the people.