Ride Group - Tableview

Guest Heino

Hi everyone;

so,we have moved to Cape Town from JHB and we are struggeling to get a ride group. Im a 25- 30km/h ave, I would like to make this public because I dont intend on wasting anyones time.

I can ride in the morning and some times after work too. I can also do weekends. We live in the table view area.

Im looking for a nice group to further enjoy my cycling but need cameraderie, Im one of those guys who cannot ride alone, I hate it!

If there is anyone out there who can do with another soul in their group i would love to join. We are roadies but also have MTB's we like road more than MTB. I think we still need a proper introduction to MBT...

Edited by Heino

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone;

so,we have moved to Cape Town from JHB and we are struggeling to get a ride group. Im a 25- 30km/h ave, I would like to make this public because I dont intend on wasting anyones time.

I can ride in the morning and some times after work too. I can also do weekends. We live in the table view area.

Im looking for a nice group to further enjoy my cycling but need cameraderie, Im one of those guys who cannot ride alone, I hate it!

If there is anyone out there who can do with another soul in their group i would love to join. We are roadies but also have MTB's we like road more than MTB. I think we still need a proper introduction to MBT...

Why not join the Outriders club? They are in the tableview area. Think they meet somewhere in Parklands on weekends and have different paced groups. Not sure if they ride during the week, but I'm sure if you joined and met some of the people, you could arrange rides during the week.

As for mtbing, which is a much better option in Cape Town, I would suggest joining one of the Tygerberg mtb club rides. I've only met nice people on the club rides and the club do social evenings as well.