Campus to Campus

Falco

7h30 start for AL

Looking forward (AL611) and good luck to all taking part

Tandems are hitting the road at 07:25 - I really hope we never see you guys!

A good tandem route - flat 'n' fast. Ertjisberg isn't a killer, but it klaps the "hangers

on", then the gutter all the way back into the wind!

Have fun!

Started in AL

AL Quickly broke into a few groups.

A group of 8 guys were together at 8-15km and we could not really get any body to work or get a rhythm going. We picked up the pace and lost 3 okes. The 5 / or should I say the 4 of us and a new horizons kit (BL 826 I think / Start illegally) got going.

The 4 of us + NH wheelsucker worked well together to keep pace going and before "Klein etrjies" we got rid of the wheelsucker.

At ertjies berg we lost number 4.

Over ertjier we were 3 working together catching and passing some tired cyclists all the way home.

Thank you AL 613 (Complete Cyclist kit) and AL 627 (Dimension data Kit)

I'm happy with our 2h54

(Our first half of race was 94min and our second was 80min - Not bad second half !)

We had a tail wind back which helped a lot. The groups were very small with only up to BL on the 106km. Lost my group on the downhill ( :blush: )just before Ertjies and had to slog home on my own. Cars on that road were annoying, racing past me as close as they could. :angry:

Edited by Fester

I wonder if Racetec are going to fix the results where they've got 4 BL riders taking the first 4 positions overall beating the Elites by 20 minutes ;) , they obviously started the long ride but ended up doing the short ride, or they had jet motors strapped to their backs.

We had a tail wind back which helped a lot. The groups were very small with only up to BL on the 106km. Lost my group on the downhill ( :blush: )just before Ertjies and had to slog home on my own. Cars on that road were annoying, racing past me as close as they could. :angry:

we found the same , vehicles came close with great speeds . . . Not fun!

(I didn't see any Motorbike marshals ? , and some green flags at intersections ??? )

Yep! Very happy with the unexpected tail wind back! A small tandem field - 3 of us survived to Ertjiesberg and rode back together. Really nice with all the guys (and gals) pulling their weight.