Good Shop - John O Connor Cycles

Oltremo

Hi,

Picked up a problem with the pedal bushing coming lose in my FSA carbon crank. I was rather worried about getting it sorted, thinking of pressing it out / fitting helicoil / having to buy a new crankset (+-R5000) etc.... then last night I saw a web forum article from 2006 and FSA warranty helping out an oke with the same prob as mine.

So I just got back from John O Connor Cycles (Mouille Point - 021 434 7741)where I bought the bike from in Feb 2010. He did not ask for proof of purchase or any hassle whatsoever, looked at the part and said no problem it would be replaced on warranty before the weekend.

Every time I go to this bike shop it ends up being a pleasant experience. The guys are always helpful, they are knowledgeable, they are cyclists themselves, shop is always neat, their stock of bikes is always of the best and BEAUTIFUL to look at it, well displayed and good shop lay out etc.

Hi,

Picked up a problem with the pedal bushing coming lose in my FSA carbon crank. I was rather worried about getting it sorted, thinking of pressing it out / fitting helicoil / having to buy a new crankset (+-R5000) etc.... then last night I saw a web forum article from 2006 and FSA warranty helping out an oke with the same prob as mine.

So I just got back from John O Connor Cycles (Mouille Point - 021 434 7741)where I bought the bike from in Feb 2010. He did not ask for proof of purchase or any hassle whatsoever, looked at the part and said no problem it would be replaced on warranty before the weekend.

Every time I go to this bike shop it ends up being a pleasant experience. The guys are always helpful, they are knowledgeable, they are cyclists themselves, shop is always neat, their stock of bikes is always of the best and BEAUTIFUL to look at it, well displayed and good shop lay out etc.

That is the reason why....thumbs up for awesome service!