94.7 cycling for charity

smurf_ryder

Hi All,

So for this year's 94.7 a bunch of buddies and i thought we cud attempt to raise funds by riding for a charity organisation, http://www.cheesekids.org/. The plan is to sell our kilometers to friends / colleagues / family / corporate / anyone basically and the money raised will go towards funding initiatives that cheesekids is involved in.

we're not pro's @ doing such, it's a first timer we doing this act of goodwill and hopefully it'll work out as we anticipated.

Now we in serious need of @least 6 more cyclists to be part of our charity group of cyclist (need a minimum of 10cyclists to qualify to cycle for a charity)and we have until today @ noon to submit a list of names to the organizers else we wont be allowed to ride for this charity organization..... :(

A plea to anyone out there taking part in the 94.7 this year and would like to ride for a cause, please please please join us, it'll be well worth it, raising funds for those less fortunate than us....

thnx

smurf...

snap....

contact details:

lebogangmony@nedbank.co.za / mbali.tilibe@gmail.com

lebo - 0835059167 / mbali - 0829647901

thnx....

snap....

contact details:

lebogangmony@nedbank.co.za / mbali.tilibe@gmail.com

lebo - 0835059167 / mbali - 0829647901

thnx....

Would we cycle together? And will we be racing?