CWC - suplest shoes

ti guy

I see CWC Online has a special/sale on suplest S1 Crosscountry shoes. I have recently had the opportunity to test these shoes and in the 30 years of racing a bike, I have never before experienced a shoe more comfortable than the suplest. I was equally impressed with the Streetracing road shoe.

My advice: if you need a new pair of extremely comfortable shoes, that are very light and super stiff, order a pair today; what the heck, order a pair even if you don't need it right now :clap:

I see CWC Online has a special/sale on suplest S1 Crosscountry shoes. I have recently had the opportunity to test these shoes and in the 30 years of racing a bike, I have never before experienced a shoe more comfortable than the suplest. I was equally impressed with the Streetracing road shoe.

My advice: if you need a new pair of extremely comfortable shoes, that are very light and super stiff, order a pair today; what the heck, order a pair even if you don't need it right now :clap:

+1 My brother has a pair, super :clap: I just wish I could also get a pair

Just picked up my S1 Crosscountry shoes. Can't wait to put my cleats on and see if they cycle as comfy as just walking around.

Another awesome deal from CWC!! :thumbup: :clap:

I bought a pair at Argus. They are badly ventilated and hot. They lose shape after a few wet rides. Cannot compare to Sidi and Specialized.(I have both). That is really s..t shoes.

• 1 year later...

Have had mine for about 8 months now, besides a toe numbness that was due to a too tight strap, these have really been awesome. I have the cross country carbons. +1 CWC