the race accross Amerıca

Garfield2010

Some ınterestıng stuff. What pılls dıd the docs gıve hım? Also the calf strappıng. That guy ıs crazy. Watched any of hıs other shows?

Some ınterestıng stuff. What pılls dıd the docs gıve hım? Also the calf strappıng. That guy ıs crazy. Watched any of hıs other shows?

Don't have a clue about the pills but i doubt they are dispirin. Isnt he the same oke that did that hectic desert race and started to get seizures. He is one crazy man :o

... and rowed across the atlantic ocean in a rowing boat...

He's an ex-Olympic rower - double gold medalist

yes, very good program, loved it when he started jogging/walking with sticks hehhehe

The boredom would have killed me long before the tired and dehidrated body.

James is a legend in endurance activities, he is one of only 10 finishers ever in the Arctic Mtb race and his epic journey across the Atlantic in a small row boat is stuff of dreams.

His mind is incredible and he is able to keep going when everyone else has tossed in the towel, he was knocked over on his bike, he had a cracked skull, the doctors didnt even know if he would remember his name, IF he survived, and about a year later he runs the Marathon Des Sables, the toughest marathon in the world and comes in 12 position, the best position ever for a British athlete.

Aren't you the one that was asking about pills for the IM too?

And he has brain damage. This guy puts an event like IM in perspective. THat one show when he ran through the desert, I think day 3 was 80km's or something. Can you run 80km's through sand dunes in 45 degree heat. (not even considering the 2 days before were full marathons as well?)

I really think that 70% of endurance is all in the mind. Amamzing how you always get tired at the end of a run....... I always *** the last 5 km's. It doesnt matter if I run 21km's or 42km'.

And he has brain damage. This guy puts an event like IM in perspective. THat one show when he ran through the desert, I think day 3 was 80km's or something. Can you run 80km's through sand dunes in 45 degree heat. (not even considering the 2 days before were full marathons as well?)

I really think that 70% of endurance is all in the mind. Amamzing how you always get tired at the end of a run....... I always *** the last 5 km's. It doesnt matter if I run 21km's or 42km'.

Yeah, Marathon Des Sables, he also hardly ate solid food for 5 days of running in that heat, couldn't keep it down.

Aren't you the one that was asking about pills for the IM too?

Yes I did. But dont worry, my ITB has dissapeared in the mean time so all is well.