Is The Hub still a Cycling Thread - or just a waste of Time

Joker

As I was reading some of the topics - I realised that the content is - well below par!

What do you think...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very odd, when was the last time either of you started a relevant cycling topic?

Remember the old adage "people in glass houses"!

It is a crazy forum filled with stupid people who dont know anything at all but comment, people who think they know it all but actually dont, and..... me!

I think this sums it up nicely.

If you dont like it then dont participate.

Seriously I think if you ask advice under the correct section then you will get a decent answer. Chit chat and rant and rave is well... exaclty what it says....

As I was reading some of the topics - I realised that the content is - well below par!

What do you think...

Well, dont read them then!

You mean: Where you come to totally waste your time. <_<

My comment when I have asked a qeustion have almost always got a relevant answer.

And the chit chat, sometimes makes my day. If I don't feel that a can comment or serves no relevance to me then I ignore the topic.

Edited by DamMTBer

there is still relevant cycling related stuff - but it is also for like minded people to interact - we don't have to talk cycling all the time.....what would we do without eldron's political analysis :o

Guest agteros

<2c>

There is still some cycling threads, however the age category contenders and elite cyclists seem not to be presented. The rest of the people who post something cycling related tend to get bombarded with irrelevant corrections, or "I know better"/"you are wrong" comments.

Nett result of this is that nobody/very few people post cycling topic, which undermines the "this is a cycling forum" atmosphere :( Many other threads are deliberately derailed / sabotaged which also undermines the usefulness of the forum.

</2c>

What do you think...

Below par is good. Birdie

Very odd, when was the last time either of you started a relevant cycling topic?

Remember the old adage "people in glass houses"!

Hey, who you referring to bra :angry: