Scott R2 @ R3500 Stolen or Not?

IBiker

Here's a guy on Junk Mail selling his Scott R2 for R3500, the guy can't afford to put airtime on his phone and selling a R25k+ bike for R3500, does it sound fishy to any body else.

"Im selling my 2011 SCOTT Addict R2 Full Carbon roadbike (full shimano Ultegra 6700 groupset) my SCOTT Aspen mountain bike(full Shimano PRO/SPEC Geometry and my Platinum Series Raleigh Eldorado Hybrid, al in excelent condition, many extras pls no emails or sms ph cals only R3500- R2, R1200- Aspen, R1500- Raleigh 0743757780"

http://www.junkmail.co.za/v-capeads-cape-town-sports-cycling-im-selling-my-2011-scott-addict-QZQYCatQX0198QYRgnQX0004QYAdQXF19292QYEdQX201141

What do you say?

Well he's in Cape Town like the one that was stolen but I see you posted on that thread already. I see the other one had Dura Ace though? Interesting though...

TNT1 - If it's my bike.....then even asking if you will take it questions the type of Hubber you are. A few bikes are being stolen at the moment...lets hope you are not one of the cyclists who goes through the pain of having your bike stolen.

Thanks IBiker for the info and other hubbers for their support thus far. Once the bike is split up, it will be harder to trace, but is still possible.

Please support me in finding this syndicate. Al I want is my bike back. :angry:

Racing Spartan

How was your bike stolen ....? From home, at race, out of car and in what area?

There must be a connection and these guys mix parts to not make it that obvious ....

Edited by smerds

TNT1 - If it's my bike.....then even asking if you will take it questions the type of Hubber you are. A few bikes are being stolen at the moment...lets hope you are not one of the cyclists who goes through the pain of having your bike stolen.

Thanks IBiker for the info and other hubbers for their support thus far. Once the bike is split up, it will be harder to trace, but is still possible.

Please support me in finding this syndicate. Al I want is my bike back. :angry:

Take a pill dude. Question me all you like. Good like with getting your bike back.

Me 2....haha!

I just want the groupset...

Awesome. We'll go halvies, and split it up ;)