Sunday morning Ride vs Rugby

EL Stepo

Are there any JHB South / Alberton riders wanting to watch the Rugby live and then go out for a Ride afterward??? One could always PVR it but its just not the same.

Edited by hanibal

Are there any JHB South / Alberton riders wanting to watch the Rugby live and then go out afterward??? One could always PVR it but its just not the same.

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey. PVRing rugby is not allowed under any circumstances. Can lose your supporters licence for a comment like that :angry:

Why not do both at the same time?

What about riding with a radio and earphones...?

Or even a Drifta...

:D

Let's be honest about all this. In the beginning, after the six days of creation, and the day of rest, God created Rugby. It's sport in it's purest form. All these lovely other things we do like cycling, running, triathlons, piano playing etc are marvelous. But they ain't rugby. So get thee to the tv on Sunday am with your bok jersey. Or Else.

City Cycling Club are riding to top of Suikerbossie on Saturday morning (7am) and we will be doing a 100 k ride on Sunday also starting at 7am. we expect the roads to be very quiet. can't wait.

Wear are riding at 5 and will gate crash somoene's house at 6:30 with our Bok jerseys on.

PVR the world cup Bokke ! are you insane?

Hey I am up for a ride after in Kyalami/Centurion.

PM me if any takers.

During the match is the best time to ride since all the obnoxious road hogs will be glued to the screens with their beers resting on their boeps.

Its better to watch the rugby and know the result because if we lose you really dont want to riding on the road afterwards with the pissed off depressed people driving. Then again if we win and people are celebrating and drinking Klippies, you probably dont want to be on the road either.

That settles it, rugby and beer and save the legs for Shova

Rugby? What is that?

Are there girls or bikes involved? i.e. couch rugby?

If not....GO RIDE YOUR BIKE! :angry: :D

What he said. Rugby se moer.

Get on your bike.

Go to church you heathens.....lol...

My bike is my church. My ride is were I commune.

There will be rollcall after the game. Anyone not present and accounted for will be banned from riding for 6 months