NEW CARBOGEN LOW GI FROM BIOGEN

I see Biogen just released a low GI carb drink using the same carbohydrate as 32GI namely isomaltulose with L-glutamine added to the mix. They also claiming a 2 hour sustained energy release. I’m currently using 32GI and I love it. Has anyone tried Carbogen low GI?

(Semi Hijack)

Have just seen Diskem selling 32GI for R158.00. Damn, got mine last week for R240.00.

Price war has started then?

(Semi Hijack)

Have just seen Diskem selling 32GI for R158.00. Damn, got mine last week for R240.00.

They have a special.....I bought the big 2kg Cytomax for R299 a tub.....so I bought 2, the other day it was almost R400 per tub.

(Semi Hijack)

Geez, that is a super price!

:blink:

The Dischem special runs until this weekend - 32Gi for R159.95.

Thanks, need to pop in and grab a couple.

DisChem in Cavendish had run out of stock during the week (was in there Monday and Tuesday), the guys said they were getting delivery end of this week.

DisChem Canal Walk had plenty of stock, so I got myself 4 tubs of the raspberry :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the low GI one yesterday. Looks similar to 32GI but with a few added stuffies like l-glutamine (so glad I no longer have to add my own). Looks pretty good and was a few R cheaper. Interesting flavour choices but I went with Naartjie.