[Event] Eselfontein MTB 22 October 2011

Ceres

Hi guys its time for Eselfontein MTB race on the 22 October in CERES.

ONLINE ENTRIES on the dryland.co.za site.

Three routes.

70 km technical with about 80 - 90 percent single track, great 7 km single track down hill.:drool: Pretty much the same as last year just with a great new single track climb.

35 km less technical than previous years with a great new 4 km single track down hill (not too technical):drool:

15km very easy and basic more for kids and the unfit.:)

There is also a 15km night race on the 21 October.

NB. All camp sites will be for FREE this year for online entries and there will be wood for sale and toilets available

post-13140-0-39425500-1318241983.jpg

Edited by Ceres

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Best race of the year.....i will be there

Vir seker die beste race. Die nuwe roetes is great. Almal gaan dit geniet.

Edited by Buchu

Noudat die Bokke nie meer die finaal kan haal nie is ek defnitief daar! :thumbup:

Thats right who cares about the other teams. Come ride arguably the best race in the Western Cape.

If anyone has a profile for the long route please post it for me...thinking of taking the torture device out there...thanks.

Here it is, this is without the first little loop + - 4 km we dont know yet if we are going to put it in or not. Leaving it out we can let the 35 km go off a little quicker after the 70 km, so they dont cross at the first forest section.

Total Elevation is 1400 m.

post-13140-0-86329900-1318515320.png

Edited by Ceres

Is the plus minus 25 K mark Death Drop and then Dead Man Walking going up to about 37kms?

Here it is, this is without the first little loop + - 4 km we dont know yet if we are going to put it in or not. Leaving it out we can let the 35 km go off a little quicker after the 70 km, so they dont cross at the first forest section.

Total Elevation is 1400 m.

What is the route profile and elevation for the 35km race?

Is the plus minus 25 K mark Death Drop and then Dead Man Walking going up to about 37kms?

Yes you got it right XTC1.

Where can we find out more about the Friday night ride - distance, profile, start time, etc?

The Friday night ride is only about + - 15 km and is pretty flat. I it starts at 20H00.

Edited by Ceres

What is the route profile and elevation for the 35km race?

Here is the Profile of the 35 km race and the Total Ascent is about 620 m. This a great new track that everyone (relatively fit) can ride great 5 km down hill.

post-13140-0-76651800-1318590001.png

Here is the Profile of the 35 km race and the Total Ascent is about 620 m. This a great new track that everyone (relatively fit) can ride great 5 km down hill.

Beslis die lekkerste singletrack ooit :thumbup: