Are there any Kroonstad MTB trails?

Hairy

Hi All

Looks like I might be going to Kroonstad a couple of times this year still and am wandering what / if there are any MTB trails out there and what to expect.

I am not keen on just riding off into the bush and having some farmer hunt me down with his rifle when I cross his farm biggrin.gif

Regards

Hairy

I poor bump with the slim chance of someone actually knowing of something or someone in the area

• 4 years later...

WoW....was looking for trails in Kroonstad and bumped into this thread. Now 5 years later I ask the same question.......anybody out there riding a mountainbike in Kroonstad?

• 1 month later...

Me 3.. I will be there during the school holidays.. Nada. . I don't see anything listed on their info website either.

Edited by Gen

Me 3.. I will be there during the school holidays.. Nada. . I don't see anything listed on their info website either.

there is a bicycle store in Kroonstad that will be able to set you up with some other riders ... as I understand it there is a legendary oom who is one of the clients and who is happy showing riders around......don't expect massive climbs though :)

there is a bicycle store in Kroonstad that will be able to set you up with some other riders ... as I understand it there is a legendary oom who is one of the clients and who is happy showing riders around......don't expect massive climbs though :)

Thx.. will keep that in mind.