Guest Frail4Life

Guest Frail4Life

OK this IS SERIOUS!!!

Did YOU lose YOUR WATER BOTTLE???

OPTION 1.

THINK @ 65km Mark.

OPTION 2.

THINK @ 70km Mark.

You NEED to SEND Pics of said WATER BOTTLE with the Matching content I found as Evidence.

I can RETURN said WATER BOTTLE on Sunday to the same Venue, Nelsons Creek, or you can meet me by Appointment.

Thank You

the Water Bottle Collecter

Guest Frail4Life

Ping: Donkey-punch, or whatever you called yourself...

NA that was NOT me.

I can dig up that Thread as Proof.

Sorry mistaken

Well it would most likely have been a guy in the 2nd break of the F/G/H bunch coming from Bothmas. I was out front for a while and when I dropped off to the back 'Dale said that about 3Km's back a guy lost his water bottle.... it was still full :thumbdown:

Edit: this was going along the road between Malmesbury and the Voor Paardeberg road turnoff.

Most likely the same guy / bottle. Dunno who he was though.

There was also a guy who lost his cellphone along the route, but I rekon he lost it before the race started coz I never saw any phones along the route :D

Edited by Tiny K

Yip,

It was about at the 65 km mark between M Bury and Paardeberg when a lekka full bottle, with orange fluid, hit the tarmac just in front of myself and Spat.

:blink:

Guest Frail4Life

Yip,

It was about at the 65 km mark between M Bury and Paardeberg when a lekka full bottle, with orange fluid, hit the tarmac just in front of myself and Spat.

:blink:

AH.

That ONE WATER Bottle was not FULL when I passed.

But I could make out the Contents.