Ebay USA - any help or ideas?

TYGA

Hi, there's an item on ebay I need, can't get it locally, the seller doesn't ship abroad and I can't mail him. Does anyone here have a contact or address in the States who I could get delivered to that can forward the package to me or ideas on how to go about this?

What are you getting? I'm going home over Christmas, but if you can't wait until then I can just have my parents send it over for you.

Edited by Disylizzy

Hi, there's an item on ebay I need, can't get it locally, the seller doesn't ship abroad and I can't mail him. Does anyone here have a contact or address in the States who I could get delivered to that can forward the package to me or ideas on how to go about this?

Have used these guys before - they give you an USA address you can use and then ship the stuff to you, very reliable and keep you informed the whole time where your stuff is.

http://www.myus.com/

Thanks Disylizzy, might well take you up on your offer.

Nick it's the first I've heard of those guys, to be honest other than CRC I haven't had much exposure to ebay etc so will look into it.

Thanks for the replies guys.