MTB v Red Hartebeeste aka Biker vs Buck

javadude

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i absolutely love the groans while he is one the floor...ha ha i feel bad for the guy bad **** thats funny....

The Red Hartebeest didn't stop much - more like "The Cyclist Stops here"! :D Glad they both seem OK.

Edited by DJR

His riding partner asks: "Are you OK, dude?"

Sounds like two Frenchmen.

Great footage. Phew!

If only the Springbok could tackle that well!

Expensive helmet damage................. Beats a fractured skull!

i absolutely love the groans while he is one the floor...ha ha i feel bad for the guy bad **** thats funny....

Man I agree, have not laughed so much for a long time, my eyes are all salted up now...cant wait to show the swissies at work, stuff the lions roaming the streets the antelope are also dangerous...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Buck ? Holy Cow?

It's a friggin Hartebeest! At least he got one word right.....SH*T :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh. I also noticed that "The Buck" didn't stop at all. He jus' kept on going.

Buck = 1 - Young Buck = 0

That's what happens when you race with 140mm rotors. :D

that pretty hectic - i would love some science boffs to tell me how much force that equates to. I reckon it must be pretty high. If Force = Mass x Acceleration and the mass is 150kg? the speed is roughly 4 m/s - so whats the acceleration and resultant force?

Edited by Stretch

that pretty hectic - i would love some science boffs to tell me how much force that equates to. I reckon it must be pretty high. If Force = Mass x Acceleration and the mass is 120kg? the speed is roughly 4 m/s - so whats the acceleration and resultant force?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's the equation for the force applied by something stomping on you as it jumps over you whilst going through you???

Been there done that... Only my bucking problem happened on the downhill exit out of Suikerbosrand @about 80kmh. Vets tour 2006 - an Eland took out my front wheel - didn't actually hit it but nevertheless came down pretty hard and did my pelvis. I just remember seeing this horned apparition in front of me - no time to brake. Could've been lethal. Sympathies to the guy in this amazing footage.

Been there done that... Only my bucking problem happened on the downhill exit out of Suikerbosrand @about 80kmh. Vets tour 2006 - an Eland took out my front wheel - didn't actually hit it but nevertheless came down pretty hard and did my pelvis. I just remember seeing this horned apparition in front of me - no time to brake. Could've been lethal. Sympathies to the guy in this amazing footage.

Hectic!!ohmy.gif