MTB weekends away from JHB

markgc

Anyone have experience of nice weekend getaways from jhb with good MTB closeby, preferably from the accommodation? was thinking Dullstroom specifically, but any other suggestions will do.

Anyone have experience of nice weekend getaways from jhb with good MTB closeby, preferably from the accommodation? was thinking Dullstroom specifically, but any other suggestions will do.

Dullstroom is pretty good with loads of dirt roads all over the place - it is a bit tame though.

Mankele has to be the best mtb weekend away close to Jhb. www.mankele.co.za

Dullstroom is pretty good with loads of dirt roads all over the place - it is a bit tame though.

Mankele has to be the best mtb weekend away close to Jhb. www.mankele.co.za

Never been there.Just checked the site out and it looks awesome.Def must organise a weekend there

mankele looks great, will give that a try...what else is there in 3hr drive away..? saw some trails close to Champgane sports in Drakensburg a while back.?

we went to a hubbers game farm a few months back, was very cheap and decent riding, will try find his details for you