EasyGIS

Musashi

I was in the market for a Garmin Edge 500 bundle and after shopping around for prices, found this SA supplier that charges the same as the overseas guys. So I asked a few questions to make sure it is the product I'm looking for and received an invoice yesterday. I made payment at 16:45 yesterday and this morning at 09:00 received my parcel!

This is the best service I've received in a very long time. Local suppliers like this should be supported!

Thanks Matthew for the great service!

http://www.easygis.co.za/

Tel: 031 8113279

Been using Easy GIS for my last few GPS purchases, and I even got a great deal on 10 Nuvi units I purchased for work through Matthew. All I can say is they are an absolute pleasure to deal with, and the service is first class. I would reccomend them to anyone who is looking for a good deal on GPS units, as well as RAM mounts etc. :thumbup:

I've also used them. Even had a problem with the one unit and they delivered a new one the next day and picked up the old one.

Really excellent service!

Excellent service. Got my Edge 500 from them 2 months ago. Paid and collected the unit same afternoon. Awesome service from Matthew!!