Helping a youngster..?

tunariaan

Good evening ladies and gents

I train with this young girl, and I think she has loads of potential.

Currently she is in grade 11 and training at school but also weekly in the afternoon at the club.

Today she ran 48min on a 10km race , I am thinking of helping her with training and programs and its fine with her parents,

What I am asking is if any of you have an old Garmin, Suunto or any old unused watches that you want to donate?

Can you please pm me or contact me at riaan1978 @ gmail.com

She currently runs with just a normal watch and I think that if she can learn to keep proper time for starters she might improve hugely.

I believe she is able to do a 4min per km pace with the right training.

Thanks

Morning weight Weenie

Sjoe, running is basic, she has got some shoes for now and normally run in club colours so she pretty much has everything excepth a proper timing device, thanks for your help

Shot Viper ! :clap:

Ok then I will pay the other R90.

Who is paying postage? :)

Great stuff :thumbup: Would help if I could! Will when I'm older and I have the money to do so... Charity starts at home :P

Great stuff :thumbup: Would help if I could! Will when I'm older and I have the money to do so... Charity starts at home :P

Cool man.

A student myself but I try help where I can, as I never had someone that did the same for me when I started :)

How much is postage?

What bout the heart rate moniter?

Not being rude but is the child poor or could his/her parents afford a proper timing device?

What bout the heart rate moniter?

Not being rude but is the child poor or could his/her parents afford a proper timing device?

Guess he wouldn't be asking if they could afford it ?

Tunariaan, Please PM me the address where we can ship the watch to. I will purchase direct from CWC and get them to send it to her. WW we can sort out the details at a later stage.

@Tunariaan I have sent you an email too.

Thanks eveyone for helping out, its really nice to see hubbers with this kind of attitude.

I have passed the right address on to the appropiate person

We will keep you updated with her progress

Thanks again