Lost! Please help!

HowellingWulf

Hi Hubbers

On the 14th of October at approximately 17h05 I lost my dignity, self-respect and the keys to the castle of manliness on the corner of the topic mentioned roads. It happened whilst doing my weekend-starter Spruit run, travelling at super low speed, facing on coming traffic and paying no attention to the side-walk... I did a very nonchalant, head over heals dismount...

I do not have the cahooneys to go back and look for the lost items for fear of recognition and being ridiculed.

Any help would be appreciated....

End result being 6 weeks of non-bicycle related R&R...

Balls!!!thumbdown.gif

post-7306-0-57307200-1318792488.jpg

Dignity and self-respect are over-rated... Hope you heal up quickly!

Thanks meneer!

Irony of it all is that in the first 30 years of my life I have not broken any bones. Enter the thirties and I have a VIP card to the emergency room at Sunninghill Hospital.

MTB riding pussies. I remember Jacques Fullard handing us bowl after bowl of pain wearing a similar appliance...

MTB riding pussies. I remember Jacques Fullard handing us bowl after bowl of pain wearing a similar appliance...

What would he be handing out in this situation? This is the back of a friend of mine's calf muscle after falling while going up the single track at Kliprug a week ago. Not for sissies, I tell you. wink.gif

Eina_Kliprug.pdf

What would he be handing out in this situation? This is the back of a friend of mine's calf muscle after falling while going up the single track at Kliprug a week ago. Not for sissies, I tell you. wink.gif

Bliksem, thats a nasty gash.

Thanks meneer!

Irony of it all is that in the first 30 years of my life I have not broken any bones. Enter the thirties and I have a VIP card to the emergency room at Sunninghill Hospital.

Er, Nothingness ain't a meneer… ;)

Heal up!

Hi R B

From the splint it looks like you broke something in your wrist. Take care, those things can be slow to heal and do your physio afterwards. Also, get a wrist guard (661 make good ones) for when you start riding again. Otherwise a fall on a stiff wrist tend to damage ligaments badly. Meanwhile ride the indoor trainer like it is a getaway bike.

Er, Nothingness ain't a meneer… ;)

Heal up!

Are you telling me that the avatar pic is Nothingness' real-life photo?!? Clever dogs down in Stellies!

I assume she is a mevrou/mejuffrou then....

Thanks!

Hi R B

From the splint it looks like you broke something in your wrist. Take care, those things can be slow to heal and do your physio afterwards. Also, get a wrist guard (661 make good ones) for when you start riding again. Otherwise a fall on a stiff wrist tend to damage ligaments badly. Meanwhile ride the indoor trainer like it is a getaway bike.

Yup. Broke my scaphoid and sprained my wrist badly. Thanks for the advice.

I'll tell him to HTFU and then pass out when he is not looking. That is a nasty looking wound. "Normal" stitches or operation?

Are you telling me that the avatar pic is Nothingness' real-life photo?!? Clever dogs down in Stellies!

I assume she is a mevrou/mejuffrou then....

Thanks!

A mejuffrou. Dogs all over are babe magnets. Dogs with injuries even more so. Theodore's been doing well for me since his oopsie…

post-1604-0-72891900-1318830799.jpg

Heal well dude! Not cool injury you have there. It would have been so much better should it have happened in autumn or winter......