DCM cape Pioneer Trek

Hi, this event started today, anywhere where one can get some results or live feeds? I know Evans and George won the first stage with quite a margin

Stage 1 (107km, 2161m):

1) Evans/George

2) Swanepoel/Bell

3) Niyonshuti/Janse v Rensburg

4) MacDonald/Woolcock

5) Knox/Sauser

Sauser/Knox finished first today but Evans/George still maintains an overall lead.

Some say today's stage 2 of the Pioneer was even tougher than stage 3 of the Epic earlier this year.. :blink:

Sauser/Knox finished first today but Evans/George still maintains an overall lead.

Some say today's stage 2 of the Pioneer was even tougher than stage 3 of the Epic earlier this year.. :blink:

My son and his partner -Circle Cycles,are 12th in open after stage 2 :thumbup:

Apparently it was a bit of a mother of a day

The field is down on last year

Edited by Kranswurm

My son and his partner -Circle Cycles,are 12th in open after stage 2 :thumbup:

Apparently it was a bit of a mother of a day

The field is down on last year

They were saying that Katot Dr Evil is more cruel that Dr Epic, to which @Drevilepic replied: "Chuck Norris taught me everything he knows. Katot taught Chuck Norris everything he knows."

Good luck to Kranswurm Jr and teammate!

On twitter Kevin Evans said this regarding stage 2: "Oooff, Katot is the "Afrikaans" version of my father @Drevilepic, and that's BAD!"

So yes, today's stage is 107km, 2400m ascent and they start at 07:30. The weather is apparently looking grim, probably like most riders will feel this morning after stage 2!

Hope all the riders do well! :thumbup:

They were saying that Katot Dr Evil is more cruel that Dr Epic, to which @Drevilepic replied: "Chuck Norris taught me everything he knows. Katot taught Chuck Norris everything he knows."

Good luck to Kranswurm Jr and teammate!

Thanks mate :)

Jr was not a happy chappie yesterday afternoon.