Help me understand Scott

Active Monkey

+1, hahaha!

unfortunately I have been diagnosed with Morewood-elitism-titis... I have 2 of the suckers, I love them... but I am now cursed cos I need an XC/trail bike, and a zula is what my heart wants... but a Raleigh Nomad is what my wallet says I can have :lol:

I'm in a similar situation (except I don't have any Morewoods... yet) Looking for a new xc bike and I've also seen the Nomad, specifically the FS 20. Looks like a nice bike for the price.

BikeRadar gave the Sparks good reviews. I think last years models are discounted to about R24000, so that's maybe a little out of your budget. If weight isn't a problem have a look at the Ghost AMR (link in my previous post). Otherwise, look in the classifieds, you might get lucky and find a scott for a good price.

Local Dealer for Salsa?

No dealer as yet, I think, but ngala24 was in talks with them. He has a sweet Spearfish.

Take off them blinkers and don't be scared to look beyond the mass produced stuff.

Like the SALSA Horsethief!

If the Horsethief is as good as the spearfish you will love it

I love my spearfish

• 1 month later...