Sportsmans Warehouse SSW

CatGirl

the weirdest thing: i was just informed that they only carry mens compression garments at the somerset west branch!

store management decided that...huh???? wtf????

i went there sunday and only saw garments for men, so today i called to find out what the story is and was told the above.

is this a form of discrimination?

hell nog nooit van so iets gehoor nie!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to move there... Apprently there are no ladies requiring compression in Somerset Rest....

Sadly it's the reason they don't keep extreme sizes either - too little stock turn over...

Terrible being a minority huh?

Until jean manufacturers starting making various length and width jeans I had to buy jeans then spend more than they cost on having them altered. All because I'm a healthy 6'2" cyclist with long legs.

Sadly it's the reason they don't keep extreme sizes either - too little stock turn over...

Terrible being a minority huh?

Until jean manufacturers starting making various length and width jeans I had to buy jeans then spend more than they cost on having them altered. All because I'm a healthy 6'2" cyclist with long legs.

Add 2" to yours and a boep. Where will I get them? I want to use a garment as this after my hernia operation one of these days.

Since when is compression garments needed in the kitchen? :D

JUIS vir al daai ure voor die stoof!!!laugh.gif

Add 2" to yours and a boep. Where will I get them? I want to use a garment as this after my hernia operation one of these days.

Amazonian pregnancy department :lol:

I have to move there... Apprently there are no ladies requiring compression in Somerset Rest....

ja kom, hiers koek ooklaugh.gif

Amazonian pregnancy department :lol:

Teeee heeeee , have you got a link, or maybe a bag of hens teeth?

ha ha haa SMW somerset wes nou net gebel en het nou die blerrie cpr shorts bestel en gese hulle gan my afslag gee om op te maak vir die schlep en frustrasie!!! ha ha haa thumbup1.gif

the weirdest thing: i was just informed that they only carry mens compression garments at the somerset west branch!

store management decided that...huh???? wtf????

i went there sunday and only saw garments for men, so today i called to find out what the story is and was told the above.

is this a form of discrimination?

hell nog nooit van so iets gehoor nie!

Ag ou Helloisie...as jy 'n drukkie soek..vra net!! Ek sal sommer een gee!!! :D