Orca gear at Sportmans Warehouse

gadget

I HAVE to go have a look...

I have a pair of Orca tights, and they are the most comfy running/tri tights I have (The others are New Balance - running & TYR - tri)

The New Balance ones are the most practical though - little zipped pocket for keys is very handy!

The link on the website is broken, but I phoned and the shorts go for R799. NB ones are great though.

Everything at Sportsmans is expensive. Ex. CO2 catridges go for R10 a piece at Cyclelab at sportsmans they are R20 The only time I buy anything from sportsmans is if they have a sale and even then you got to know your prices

Everything at Sportsmans is expensive. Ex. CO2 catridges go for R10 a piece at Cyclelab at sportsmans they are R20 The only time I buy anything from sportsmans is if they have a sale and even then you got to know your prices

Sportsmans Warehouse is now a listed company-got to keep your shareholders happy! <_<

they are expensive! best prices on Orca stuff is from www.fluidlines.co.za or troisports, to give you an idea i paid R2100 for my S3 wetsuit at troisport and its R2299 at sportsmans