Buycycle.co.za

yetiboy

Ordered some chain rings that were on special on buycycle.co.za on 30 August. Received an email a day later saying items were out of stock, would I like a refund or to put the items on back order, all good at this stage. Got a follow up a while later saying items would arrive soon, but no further correspondence. So Nearly 2 months later, emailed the guys and got no response.Sent a further email yesterday and get back a small note saying they have refunded me. No sorry, do you want a refund etc. Think I will stick with chain reaction.........Anybody else had bad service from them? Maybe it's a once off and I should be more forgiving or my expectations are too high?

Ordered some chain rings that were on special on buycycle.co.za on 30 August. Received an email a day later saying items were out of stock, would I like a refund or to put the items on back order, all good at this stage. Got a follow up a while later saying items would arrive soon, but no further correspondence. So Nearly 2 months later, emailed the guys and got no response.Sent a further email yesterday and get back a small note saying they have refunded me. No sorry, do you want a refund etc. Think I will stick with chain reaction.........Anybody else had bad service from them? Maybe it's a once off and I should be more forgiving or my expectations are too high?

I ordered a multitool which turned out to be out of stock. Was offered refund or backorder option. I took the backorder option. I got regular emails from Buycycling as to status of my mutlitool order.

When multitool arrived in stock I was notified. Two days later it was delivered :clap: No problems.

I ordered some things from them in the past, items were delivered the next day. No problems (Items were in stock though).

I ordered a multitool which turned out to be out of stock. Was offered refund or backorder option. I took the backorder option. I got regular emails from Buycycling as to status of my mutlitool order.

When multitool arrived in stock I was notified. Two days later it was delivered :clap: No problems.

What multi tool did you get?? I also need one, but cannot really decide....

What multi tool did you get?? I also need one, but cannot really decide....

Park Tool - I-Beam Mini Fold-Up 'W Chain Tool IB-3C

CODE: 36087102

List price: R256.00

Price: R189.00

You save: R67.00 (26%)

In stock

Quantity: .

Add to wish list ..Description

I-Beam Mini Fold-Up with Chain Tool

A complete take-along tool combining our award winning I-Beam technology with a full complement of emergency tools:

•1.5 hex wrench

•2 hex wrench

•2.5 hex wrench

•3 hex wrench

•4 hex wrench

•5 hex wrench

•6 hex wrench

•8mm hex wrench

•T25 star driver

•Straight blade screw driver

•Composite wrapped tire lever

•two spoke wrench sizes

•One size equal to SW-0, black, for 3.23mm nipples

•Second size equal to SW-2, red, for 3.45mm nipples

•10-speed compatible chain tool.

•Weight: 6.4 oz. (180g)

Dont you mean www.hellopeter.com?

I am taking that is a personal insult :angry: coz by saying that you are basically saying I am a complete idiot :o

But you got the just of what I was saying hence your post

Seems allot of these type of complaints on the hub and I do not think that the thread serves any purpose and this is the hub not hellomatt.com

I am taking that is a personal insult :angry: coz by saying that you are basically saying I am a complete idiot :o

Seems allot of these type of complaints on the hub and I do not think that the thread serves any purpose and this is the hub not hellomatt.com

I like his correction because now I know the correct link to hello peter? Unless you were really wanting to link to a chinese search engine, very helpful on this thread...

I like his correction because now I know the correct link to hello peter? Unless you were really wanting to link to a chinese search engine, very helpful on this thread...

I find it pretty cool that it links to a Chinees search engine, and that is pretty much as helpful as this thread....

Park Tool - I-Beam Mini Fold-Up 'W Chain Tool IB-3C

CODE: 36087102

List price: R256.00

Price: R189.00

You save: R67.00 (26%)

In stock

Quantity: .

Add to wish list ..Description

I-Beam Mini Fold-Up with Chain Tool

A complete take-along tool combining our award winning I-Beam technology with a full complement of emergency tools:

•1.5 hex wrench

•2 hex wrench

•2.5 hex wrench

•3 hex wrench

•4 hex wrench

•5 hex wrench

•6 hex wrench

•8mm hex wrench

•T25 star driver

•Straight blade screw driver

•Composite wrapped tire lever

•two spoke wrench sizes

•One size equal to SW-0, black, for 3.23mm nipples

•Second size equal to SW-2, red, for 3.45mm nipples

•10-speed compatible chain tool.

•Weight: 6.4 oz. (180g)

Thanks dude!!

looks like a great deal!!

Will get myself one...IF they have stock... :D

I have mo problem with online stores not carrying everything in stock. What they should do is inform you before you make payment, so that you have the option of continuing with your purchase, or looking elsewhere.

You're a muppit.

www.clickmynonexistentlinkandtakeitasapersonalinsultifyouwish.com

I have mo problem with online stores not carrying everything in stock. What they should do is inform you before you make payment, so that you have the option of continuing with your purchase, or looking elsewhere.

Agree 100% if the items are not in stock they should indicate that the product has a lead-time at which point you could contact them and find out what the lead-time is before paying, simple website upgrade if this feature isn't supported. I run a large on-line store (one of our business portals, not our core business focus) and we indicate if the item is in stock or not, always blows my mind how we still get clients placing orders for items that are clearly marked "*** Currently out of stock *** and then paying us for the order, just creates an admin overhead that could be avoided.

You're a muppit.

www.clickmynonexistentlinkandtakeitasapersonalinsultifyouwish.com

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: