YOU HAVE TO CHECK THIS KID OUT!

kevink

This kid is good...and he wears a helmet :thumbup:

There is a guy in PE that rides a white Cannondale and he seems to be on his back wheel all the time.Saw him a few times in Cape road and near 5ways.

There is a guy in PE that rides a white Cannondale and he seems to be on his back wheel all the time.Saw him a few times in Cape road and near 5ways.

Maybe I should try and contact him and get him to swap his bike for my unicycle :D

all i see is large hospital bills, and then when I recover the wife will put me back in the hospital for trying to copy a kid ....

all i see is large hospital bills, and then when I recover the wife will put me back in the hospital for trying to copy a kid ....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Gummibear i also saw that guy the other day ,the robot turned red at the 1st Ave Newton Park /cape road intersection so instead of stopping his wheelie he grabs onto the one traffic pole and just spins around and around on his back wheel untill the traffic light turned green , seriously skillful !

Hi Gummibear i also saw that guy the other day ,the robot turned red at the 1st Ave Newton Park /cape road intersection so instead of stopping his wheelie he grabs onto the one traffic pole and just spins around and around on his back wheel untill the traffic light turned green , seriously skillful !

That's what he was doing at 5 ways.