Coldplay feature a Morewood Makulu in latest music video

_im_from_earth

i think its a *** video, only the landscape shots are half decent.

it reminds me of music videos my friends used to put together for their garage bands when we were kids.

I think it's pretty cool! actually its amazing IMO.

Geecee, maybe their music is a little bit better than your garage bands don't you think?

Clearly that elephant isn't familiar with SA motorists and their hate for the cycling community, the way he drives in the middle of the road

I think it's pretty cool! actually its amazing IMO.

Geecee, maybe their music is a little bit better than your garage bands don't you think?

Not really, garage bands at least have raw energy. That's what I love about music. This Coldplay song is banal and lifeless. It's really boring. They've done better in the past. This is just going through the motions, pleasing the masses and their label. Hardly being creative at all.

Even the video is proof of this. It's a boring, done to death concept, says nothing, does nothing. It's entertainment, not art. From a band with this much money and time on their hands I'd expect so much more.

dear FSA

you seem like a very sad and negative person, go out and ride and be happy, enjoy life and look at the good side of things.

it may change your life

n