Question for CWC Online

101SCC

Dear CWC Online,

I follow you on twitter as CWC Online is at the forefront of competitive pricing in our local market.

I have bought from you both online and in store. I know you have a massive following on the hubSA and I know you generally respond to questions posed to you on this forum. Which is why I have come here vs wasting your time with a phone call.

Yesterday, you made a twitter remark that We should support Coffee Republic, because they SUPPORT Cycling.

Please elaborate on how they support the sport?

I am involved in the coffee industry and would like to know how they have got involved in supporting cyclists? I am always looking to expand on my involvement, so am very interested to know.

Look forward to your reply.

Cheers

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude...get yourself ready to be blasted. Nobody is allowed to ask questions in a strange way to the store...I mean NOBODY! <_< :P

Edited by AuctionLamb

I dont think he's criticizing? He's asking how he can also get involved in supporting the sport.... Just in a strange way!!!! :huh:

I know, I've been around the Hub long enough to know the Religion that is CWC :D .

My question is not to slate CWC Online, rather an inquiry into how COFFEE REPUBLIC support SA Cycling?

I know, I've been around the Hub long enough to know the Religion that is CWC :D .

My question is not to slate CWC Online, rather an inquiry into how COFFEE REPUBLIC support SA Cycling?

I don't get why everyone likes this shop so much!

@Bat-Ass

:thumbup:

Dear 101SCC

In order to validify your claims of being "in the coffee industry" please would you forward copious amounts of your preffered coffee beans to me for sampling purposes.

Please feel free to PM me for delivery details and incase you are wondering, yes, samples over a couple of months would be welcomed in order to assess a consistent level of quality :)

Kindest Regards from a CT coffee addict

Hairy

@ Hairy,

Better idea, just ride the Joberg2C. We give a Mug and FREE coffee for 9 days!

Awesome ... but then the coffee gets rather pricey ;)

Goodluck with the J2C coffee catering.

Good question though......

I only know of the coffee republic in Wellington - they make awesome Pizza! Maybe they support the MTB guys that do the trails up Bain's Kloof Pass..... can't remember what the MTB trails place's name is.

I dunno - otherwise, maybe this is the shop that they have got to do coffee in the new CWC Megastore.

@101SCC - where are you based? What coffee do you do? I am a bit of a coffee snob - prefer filter or plunger coffee over anything, even water :thumbup:

I like Peacock's Blue Mountain and Mocha Java :drool:

@ Hairy & Tiny K

Our roastery is in Buiten Street, Cape Town.

We currently don't supply to the Public, but you are more than welcome to visit and have a coffee, Our beans are time of year / crop dependent. But we can plunge a cup of Costa Rica or whatever else has just been roasted.

"G" our roaster is always happy to talk through brewing methods for different single origins.

PM me if you would like a trip around the place.

Cheers

I don't get why everyone likes this shop so much!

a South African shop with prices just as/almost as/better than CRC with next day delivery and a nice website, what is there not to get?