campy chorus hub

superga

have a pair of mavic open pro training wheels with campagnolo chorus ten speed hub. havent ridden for 3 months then discovered a horizontal crack from the drive side towards the non drive side of the rear wheel. crack seems to extend from where the spoke hooks onto the hub. i have never seen a hub split like that before and when spoke to jj's in joburg their response was they do not make them like they used to....do i look for a second hand chorus hub or do i change to something else. broke a spokes on my fulcrum racing three's on weekend repaired at cwc the broke again the next day... have been using this combo of wheels for the last 5 years servicing regularly and only now having problems. i weigh 112 kgs and average 70 to 90 km's per week weekend warrior.... please help all the wheel gurus out there thanks gary

You might have to change to something else. Second hand Chorus and Record hubs seem to be pretty scarce these days.