29er hardtail vs 26" hardtail

Sheepster

Hi there

I am currently riding a 26" carbon hardtail. Would like to upgrade to a 26" full suspension bike or a 29" hardtail. What would you guys suggest?

Hi there

I am currently riding a 26" carbon hardtail. Would like to upgrade to a 26" full suspension bike or a 29" hardtail. What would you guys suggest?

29er

If you are a racing snake... 29er HT running tyre pressures lekker low (adds some suspension)

If you are a bigger guy and ride because of the love for cycling and the outdoors, a 29er Fully

Enjoy the shopping

It all depends on what your looking to do, 50-70km, 100km+, multi-stage etc?? im buying a 29er now, hardtail, because 29er dually is expensive if you are buying a decent bike!! If you buy a bike now, i would definitely suggest 29er, hard or soft, i think the last year or 2 has proven the 29er, i was skeptical at first, until i saw my dad(29er) dropping his times really easy and all the guys on 29ers saying its the best thing since sliced bread...but look around on the hub, there are lots of topics on the 26 vs 29 thing, I have a nice post about it a while back, the guys helped my out really well, replied to all my questions and so on, go check it out on my profile, it will be there somewhere...good luck with the bike hey... there are too many options..haha, really tough deciding on a bike!! cheers (oh ja-its my 100th post on the hub :clap: )

It all depends on what your looking to do, 50-70km, 100km+, multi-stage etc?? im buying a 29er now, hardtail, because 29er dually is expensive if you are buying a decent bike!! If you buy a bike now, i would definitely suggest 29er, hard or soft, i think the last year or 2 has proven the 29er, i was skeptical at first, until i saw my dad(29er) dropping his times really easy and all the guys on 29ers saying its the best thing since sliced bread...but look around on the hub, there are lots of topics on the 26 vs 29 thing, I have a nice post about it a while back, the guys helped my out really well, replied to all my questions and so on, go check it out on my profile, it will be there somewhere...good luck with the bike hey... there are too many options..haha, really tough deciding on a bike!! cheers (oh ja-its my 100th post on the hub :clap: )

Hi there JGdp

You again... :lol:

Have a good one

Hi there JGdp

You again... :lol:

Have a good one

As you can see from my info provided--- I learnt alot from you :lol:

As you can see from my info provided--- I learnt alot from you :lol:

Anytime bud.

Just ask, we are all here to help / add / motivate each other on the love / passion we share for a sport :D