Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

Awesome, nice find Sean, amazing how the mass has grown, I did my first at the end of October or November last year( old age means I can't really remember when) and haven't missed one since, there were only about a hundred very dedicated people then! It is My absolute favorite ride. My only gripe is the attitude of both some drivers and cyclists, oh and the guys riding without helmets!!!!!.

Otherwise always a great time. Thanks to Melvin and the team for keeping up the effort every single time we ride.

LOL thought that was melvin or terence,grew up sk8ing with those boys,had no idea they where involved... Should be a CM for sk8ers too...haha thumbup1.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you there when 11 of us showed up in the rain? I think it was last year October... That was my first.

no must have been the one after then, i was there in Jan or feb this year when it stared raining as we went up under the highway, also about 2 hundred or so people,

LOL thought that was melvin or terence,grew up sk8ing with those boys,had no idea they where involved... Should be a CM for sk8ers too...haha thumbup1.gif

Hey 2Nutz, I'm Melvin...skating days were cool, still skate every now and again

Bring your board to the next CM and I'll tow you!

does anyone know if the guys will be doing a critical on the 28th of Dec?

definitely, I will post details for the Dec ride, seems like there will still be a few hundred riders, and it will most likely start earlier. Watch this space

Hey 2Nutz, I'm Melvin...skating days were cool, still skate every now and again

Bring your board to the next CM and I'll tow you!

LOL Mel (jacknife).... its me GL laugh.png laugh.png

haha crazy!

Ye sure is ,been ages since we used to hit up the old petrol station w00t.gif by your old house,curb sesh or yeoville complex...haha. Big ups on CM clap.gif .. i need to come to more,was thinking just the other day how john taylor would of loved it.. thumbup1.gif

Ye sure is ,been ages since we used to hit up the old petrol station w00t.gif by your old house,curb sesh or yeoville complex...haha. Big ups on CM clap.gif .. i need to come to more,was thinking just the other day how john taylor would of loved it.. thumbup1.gif

I have thought about that so many times... Still so sad. Anyway good to hear from you tho, see you at a CM!

definitely, I will post details for the Dec ride, seems like there will still be a few hundred riders, and it will most likely start earlier. Watch this space

Please let us know...we were informed the november once, was the last for 2012...if there is a december one, we will be there in the backgrounds to marshall again.

Please let us know...we were informed the november once, was the last for 2012...if there is a december one, we will be there in the backgrounds to marshall again.

There definitely is a December CM on the 28th, starting earlier though, 5-30pm for 6 at Braamies. Details to be confirmed, so watch this space. Will post by 10th Dec 2012

• 2 weeks later...