USN MTB Cup no.4 and series finale

Velocourse

Howzit Guys & Gals

It’s nearly time for the fourth and final leg in the 2011 USN Cup. With the Festive season just around the corner, we’re ending off our first (of many!) USN Cups with a bang! Yup, you’ve guessed it – once again, we’ve got some brand new single track, Extreme Trials show, and our much loved Kiddies Play area. To add some extra oomph, we’ll be celebrating with Pre-Christmas spot prizes, and of course, the highlight of the day, our USN Cup Series Prize giving!

Seeing as this is our fourth (and final!) race of 2011, we have posted the series log for the past 3 races on http://www.usn.co.za/bulletin/press-releases/usn-mountain-bike-cup-league-2011-rankings-R121.html. So if you’re keen to see who’s the True Biscuit, who’s dropping who, or even just to check whether those sneaky early morning rides (which you’ve hidden from your “beloved” training partner) have paid off, then check it out! If you find that the baking powder’s been knocked out of your dough, then you’ve got one more chance to fluff your souffle, strut your stuff… or simply put, kick some ass! So we better see you there!

Just to recap:

Date: Saturday, 29 October 2011

Venue: Base 3, Midrand

Start: 07h30

Distance: 60km, 30km, 10km and kiddies ride

Entries on - http://www.cyclelab.com/OnLine%20Entries.aspx

cheers,

Velocourse team

Man thats sucks - I'm gonna be in Cape Town. The previous round was one of the best courses I've ever ridden - where Dylan found all those trails is beyond me. All within the general Jhb city limits too. Awesome.

My advice? Enter! Now!

Im so there !!!! thinking of doing it on my SS though this time :) .

start putting in some SS race time for the SS world champs next year.

Just got a confirmation email that Line entries open at 6am.

Route seemed very safe with the last event.

Will definitely be doing this one... Love the new course! There are usually line entries available for the USN events! :thumbup:

There where plenty marshals too.

Cool, so get there at 6am register and pay what is the late entry fee?

Cool, so get there at 6am register and pay what is the late entry fee?

I don't think there is a late entry fee. My kind of race!

Will definitely be doing this one... Love the new course! There are usually line entries available for the USN events! :thumbup:

See you out there :clap:

Did it on my SS , what a awesome day to race mtb's .

Well done to all the organizers , I think this was a fantastic event.

Anyone know where the results can be seen?