[Event] Delheim MTB Day

Dirtopia MTB Events

Event Name: Delheim MTB Day
When: 20 November 2011
Where: Simonsberg Wine Estate, Western Cape
Category: MTB

Mountain Bike day at Delheim raises funds for local charity

The annual Delheim MTB day will take place on Sunday 20th of November at this popular Simonsberg Winefarm near Stellenbosch. The beneficiary Anna Foundation will also have the local kids that ride with other fellow mountain bikers on great routes, which are not normally open to the public.

Riders and trail runners can choose a 7km option or the 12km ride. Mountain bikers that need more of a challenge can attempt the 12km lap twice, as it has some good climbing and singletrack sections. Outdoor enthusiasts will love the fantastic trails in the Simonsberg Conservancy!

Cost ranges from R40 to R100 depending on distance and date of entry. Coffee & muffins will be available when registration opens at 07h00, but the first ride starts at 08h30. The organizers from Dirtopia will have waterpoints on the routes, time both the runners & the mountain bikers and there are great prizes to be won afterwards.

Remember to book your lunch at the restaurant and enjoy the Spring day in the Stellenbosch winelands.

For more information and pre-entries (get a discount & extra goodies!), visit www.dirtopia.co.za, email theteam@dirtopia.co.za or call the Dirtopia Trail Centre on 021 884 – 4752.

Go to Event Page